Thursday 2 November 2017

JS Awareness Month/Blogtober - Looking Back


Well, Joubert Awareness Month and Blogtober are officially over, and I'd say they were both huge successes!

JS Awareness Month went over very well, with many people contributing in their own way.

The Joubert Foundation surpassed their fundraising goal of $31 000 in 31 days! Some people shared daily facts, photos, or stories about their children. One friend of mine, whose little girl has JS, collected and shared 65 stories/photos of affected individuals, myself included.


For my part, I was able to crank out 13 posts on the blog this month thanks to Blogtober, with 2145 views in total. 1543 of those views went to Joubert and disability-related posts!


Blogtober proved to be a pretty good experiment and kept me busy for most of the month. Definitely something to do again next year.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment