Sunday 21 January 2018

Back To The Surface World


It had to happen sometime. I'm finally moving myself back upstairs for the first time since the end of July. Made it almost to a full six months in our basement.

It was fun, but the nights here are pretty cold and the basement's not heated all that well. My mother's concerned about my health and, as much as I'd like to stay down here, I can see her point. Plus, it kind of isn't fair to the rest of my family when they want to use it and I've got my stuff down here. Gotta share!

Oh well. Kind of gives me some ideas for living space if we ever move and I decide that I don't want to live on my own (it's looking that way, anyway).

While I'm going back up to my room, I'll still be using the basement for a sort-of office. Keeps me focused and maybe it'll help me get up a little earlier.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment